Thursday, January 24, 2013

"I Do" Wedding Heels

Volume II of customizing my wedding heels:

I had seen these cool "I Do" stickers to put on the bottom of your shoes on the internet...like this one



But I knew I could make it myself in exactly the font and size I would want......so here's all I did

I lightly drew on the bottom of my shoe in pencil how I wanted the letters.  I found a font I liked and duplicated it




And glued on rhinstones one by one over the lines I drew



I used the glue that comes in my mothers packs of fake nails..bahahaha.  But hey..... it worked perfect!  The glue is super strong and the bottle is the perfect size for squeezing on such a small amount for a rhinestone


It went alot faster then I thought it would....a really easy project

And you could make them say whatever the hell you want






No comments:

Post a Comment